Chatham Hall has it all
- Roommates and friends—yours for life! A full 85 percent of students are boarders at this private school.
- Teachers who care—and get involved. Most live right on campus and welcome students into their homes.
- Challenging academics—and impressive outcomes. Recent grads study at Cornell, Dartmouth, Georgetown, and UVA.
- Activities for all—athletes and weekend warriors, drama queens and singing sensations, service-club leaders and equestrians-in-training. There is something for all and many things for most at this private school for girls.
- Exposure to the world—on campus and off. Take advantage of travel opportunities, leadership training, and friends from 22 states and 12 countries.
- Traditions that tie—a community that’s close. You’ll belong at Chatham Hall.
Words from the Rector
"Those of us at Chatham Hall know the questions you are asking about your future. We have our eyes fixed on guiding you through your application, greeting you when you visit, cheering when you arrive as a New Girl, and helping to make a new home for you here…” View All