Oxford Reference Online is a fully-indexed, cross-searchable database of more than 100 dictionary, language reference, and subject reference works published by Oxford University Press.
The continually updated Encyclopedia Britannica School Edition includes all 65,000 articles found in the print version of the encyclopedia plus 8,500 additional articles and 7,000 articles from the Britannica Books of the Year. You also have access to over 17,000 illustrations, maps, and graphics, along with thousands of sound and video clips.
The eLibrary database offers more than 1,500 full-text sources, with an easy-to-use search interface. Includes magazines, newspapers, books, television/radio transcripts, maps, pictures, and audio/video clips. The eLibrary system includes ProQuest Historical Newspapers--which has PDF files of the New York Times, Washington Post, L.A. Times and Christian Science Monitor back to 1850--and the ProQuest Learning: Literature and History Study Center. Access those databases through the above link. ELibrary also offers CultureGrams, with extensive information about countries of the world. For CultureGrams, click here.
NoodleTools allow you to generate, edit, and publish an entire MLA Works Cited list or APA References list that complies with the rules of the current MLA Handbook and APA Publication Manual. NoodleTools takes care of punctuation, alphabetization and formatting, producing a polished source list for import into Word. Starter, Junior and Advanced versions.
- Business and Company Resource Center (detailed company and industry news and information)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (meets research needs across all academic disciplines)
- General Reference Center Gold (a general interest database)
- Health and Wellness Resource Center and Alternative Health Module (magazines, journals, newspapers, definitions, directories, and information)
- Kids InfoBits (for students in Kindergarten through Grade 5) and a great, full-text database of magazines, newspapers and reference books formerly known as SuperTOM Junior and now divided into Junior, Kid's K-12, Kid's, and Student Editions.
JSTOR is an archive of hundreds of important scholarly journals and provides access to over 1.5 million articles, all available as high-resolution, scanned images of the pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated. The journals archived in JSTOR span many disciplines, from mathematics to music, from Classics and English literature to engineering and the sciences.
More than 150,000 eBooks available to all users at all times. No limits on how many users can read these books at the same time! Read them online, or download them to your device to be marked up, highlighted, etc. Enjoy!
Chatham Hall Digital Library powered by OverDrive