The Annual Fund
Worth Remembering. Worth Sustaining.
Chatham Hall girls are leaders, scholars, volunteers, runners, riders, rhetoricians, swimmers, scientists, dancers, world-travelers, photographers, painters, sculptors, writers, singers, jokesters, and friends. Our girls know their roots. They come together in celebration and in difficulty. Chatham Hall girls ask tough questions, and don’t stop until they find answers. They care about the people of this community. They want to improve the world around them. These young women are the reason Chatham Hall is strong today.
A gift to the Annual Fund is a demonstration of your commitment to the vision and direction of Chatham Hall. It is an acknowledgement of the investment that this school put into you. It is a voice of support for the next generation of Chatham Hall leaders. Last year, hundreds of alumnae, parents, and friends of Chatham Hall contributed gifts–both large and small–to support the program and people that keep Chatham Hall strong.
• Tuition and Endowment income make up roughly 88% of the annual operating budget for Chatham Hall
• Last year, Alumnae and Friends of Chatham Hall raised an impressive total of $1.3 million for the Annual Fund
• 39% of the alumnae body gave last year
So join us in supporting the girls, and tradition, of Chatham Hall by giving to the 2016-2017 Annual Fund!
What does the Annual Fund support at Chatham Hall?
• Community service opportunities for the girls on the Chatham Hall campus, in local towns, and around the world
• Off-campus trips to museums in Greensboro, NC and Williamsburg, VA, weekend trips to go bowling and play laser tag, and mixers with other schools
• The Columns Newspaper, the Robotics Club, and more than two dozen additional service and social clubs
• Our ten varsity teams, and four junior varsity teams, as well as the riding program, which provide Chatham Hall girls with opportunities for healthy competition, lessons in sportsmanship, and personal growth challenges outside of the classroom
• The salaries and benefits of an outstanding faculty who are each personally invested in the growth and development of the girls at Chatham Hall
• The regular maintenance of our breathtaking 362-acre campus including our historic facilities, immaculate playing fields, and beautiful grounds